Latest GLOBAL CARE MEDICAL GROUP News:
Global Care Medical Group is open with new policies to ensure everyone’s safety.
The following will be required for all patients/visitors:
– You must have an appointment to see the providers.
– We ask that you wear a mask if you come into the office, one can be provided if needed.
– You must sanitize your hands at our dedicated hand sanitizing station.
– We will be spacing our appointments to limit visitors to 25% of our maximum capacity.
– One family member/friend will be allowed to be with the patient if it is necessary.
– No patients/visitors will be allowed in the waiting area.
All you need is the Healow App or FaceTime
“Providing primary care through mobile devices”
We are using telemedicine to provide clinical health care to our patients who do not feel well so they do not have to leave their homes to consult with one of our providers. If you are sick, please call our office and our providers will consult with you. We want to reassure you that we are strict about keeping our office clean and we are screening patients for illnesses that come to our office. If you are healthy, please know that you can come in for your scheduled appointment or urgent care needs. Click the button below to view telemedicine.
IF THERE IS ANY DIFFICULTY WITH THE TELEVISIT PLATFORM FACE TIME WILL WORK AS WELL.